AMD bu hafta ikinci kez Radeon Software Adrenalin sürücü paketini güncelledi. Sürüm 21.11.3, Microsoft Flight Simulator: GOTY Edition ve Farming Simulator 22 için optimizasyon ile birlikte geliyor. Vulkan API'si için de ek uzantılar eklenmiş. Sürücüler ayrıca RX 6900 XT gibi grafik kartlarında Battlefield 2042'de fark edilen sürücü zaman aşımlarını ve oyun çökmelerini gideriyor. RX 5700 XT ile DayZ'de görülen takılma ve düşük performans sorunu da düzeltilmiş.
DOWNLOAD: AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.11.3
- Microsoft Flight Simulator : Game of the Year Edition
- Farming Simulator 22
- Additional Vulkan extensions.
Additional Vulkan Extensions:
- Driver timeouts or game crashes may be experienced by some users while playing Battlefield 2042 on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon RX 6900 XT Graphics.
- While playing DayZ, some users may experience stuttering or poor performance on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon RX 5700 XT Graphics.
- Some users may experience elevated disk space consumption by the Multimedia Athena Dumps folder.
- During Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy gameplay, some users may experience driver timeouts on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon RX 5500 XT Graphics. A temporary workaround is to disable the Radeon Anti-Lag feature in Radeon Software.
- Visual artifacts may be observed while playing Call of Duty : Black Ops Cold War on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon RX 6800M Graphics.
- While playing PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds with multiple displays connected in extended mode, Radeon Software may become unresponsive when the user is in the lobby and attempts to open Radeon Software on the secondary display via the context menu. A temporary workaround is to press the Alt + R keyboard shortcut if this happens.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Radeon performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.